The no-annual-fee credit cards are proof that you don’t necessarily have to spend hundreds of bucks on the annual card fee to use the credit cards for shopping and traveling. Many companies are offering no-fee credit cards that come with whopping cashback bonuses, exciting rewards, and other interesting deals. People believe that cards with no annual fee do not add value to your wallet. They offer limited reward points, cash back, and miles for your purchases.
Contrary to popular beliefs, many credit cards offering a broad range of rewards are available for free. You don’t have to pay a single dime annually to use these cards. That’s what we are going to discuss in this post. If you have decided to use credit cards for grocery shopping, traveling, dining, and other purchases, then you have come to the right place! Below we have listed the best credit cards with no annual fee yet exciting rewards offer for January 2021. Let’s take a look:
Best Credit Cards With No Annual Fee
Citi Double Cash Card
The Card isn’t associated with staggering sign-up bonuses, but it is an ideal choice for those who want a simple credit card with no annual fee. Citi Double Cash Card comes with a 3% transaction fee and no welcome offer. Still, the unlimited rewards on your everyday purchase seem quite a valuable offer. The company hasn’t restricted the cashback for categories. No matter what you purchase with Citi Double Cash Card, a flat 2% cashback will be transferred to your account.
- Rewards: Get 1% cashback on every purchase when buying the product and 1% after clearing the statement bill. It is a no-category reward, which means you’ll earn cashback for all purchases. The company offers an unlimited reward.
- Redemption: Your cashback balance must be at least $25 for redemption. You can redeem the bonus either for your statement credit or have it transferred to your current or savings account. The cashback points can also be converted into the ThankYou Points, but you must have at least $1 in your cashback reward balance.
- APR: The company offers the intro APR for the first 18 months of your account opening. During this time, you pay 0% APR on your balance transfers. A variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% will be applied to your balance transfers and purchases thereafter.
- Credit Score: Anyone with a good to excellent credit score can apply.
- Other Perks: The credit card allows you to use Citi Entertainment that can get you tickets for many popular events. It gives you free ShopRunner Membership, as well as, Citi Identify Theft Solution.
- Unlimited 2% rewards on all purchases
- No annual fee
- 0% APR on balance transfers for the first 18 months from the date you opened the credit account
- No-category rewards
- Flexible redemption options
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- No intro APR on purchases
- No sign-up bonus
Hilton Honors American Express
We don’t get to see the no-annual-fee credit cards that offer staggering welcome bonuses and amazing rewards often. Hilton Honors American Express is one of the few credit cards that save you a lot of money in the long run while racking up your reward points. With this credit card in your wallet, you can minimize your expenses and maximize your earnings easily. It covers over 5,600 hotels located across 100 countries. The credit card is specially designed for those who spend a lot on stays at Hilton properties. It doesn’t charge a fee for foreign transactions.
- Rewards: Claim 7 points every time you purchase Hilton products and services; 5 points on spending at US gas stations, restaurants, and grocery shopping at US supermarkets; and 3 points on other products.
- Other Perks: Get the Hilton Honors Silver Status the comes with a 20% bonus on all your stays, access to lobby Wi-Fi, free resort stays, and more. If you manage to spend $20,000 using the Hilton Honors American Express, your membership will be upgraded to Gold automatically. Get better travel and accommodation experiences with Hilton. Rack up your points by shopping for the eligible products and get amazing cashback bonuses.
- Welcome Bonus: Claim your sign-up bonus worth 80,000 points after spending a thousand dollars on purchases within the first three months of opening your credit card account.
- Redemption: Hilton offers many options for users to redeem their reward points. You can redeem your rewards for dining, car rentals, rail or airline tickets, golf, charity donations, and gift vouchers. The reward points can also be added to the airline loyalty programs.
- APR: A variable APR rate of 15.74% to 24.74% is applied. The company doesn’t offer intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- No annual fee
- Free foreign transactions
- Whopping rewards
- Exciting welcome bonus offer
- A great option for those who stay a lot at Hilton
- Multiple redemption offers
- No intro APR offer
- Limited travel perks
Chase Freedom Flex
Cash Freedom Flex is another interesting no-annual-fee credit card that offers an exciting range of cashback rewards on bonus-category purchases. It comes with a rotating bonus category, which means you get a chance to earn a 5% cashback on different categories of products every quarter. The credit card must be activated for rewards before you start shopping. It isn’t the most appealing credit card for those who spend a lot on foreign transactions – given the 3% foreign transaction fee. The rest of the features and rewards are great!
- Rewards Rate: 5% cashback on the rotating categories up to $1500; 5% cashback on your travel spendings; 3% cashback on drugs and restaurants; 1% cashback on other eligible purchases.
- APR: Get 0% APR on all purchases for the first 15 months from the account opening date and then a variable APR of 14.99% to 23.74% will be applicable.
- Welcome Bonus: Claim your $200 sign-up bonus after spending $500 on shopping with Chase Freedom Flux. You must meet the bonus condition within the first three months of opening the account. A 5% bonus is applied to your grocery shopping up to $12,000 for the first 12 months.
- Credit Score: you must have a credit score of 690 or above to qualify for the Chase Freedom Flux account.
- Redemption: Get 1 cent for each reward point. Redemption options include statement credits, direct deposits, gift cards, and Amazon purchases.
- 0% APR on purchases for the first 15 months
- No annual fee
- $200 welcome bonus
- Exciting rewards
- Rotating bonus categories
- Cell phone protection and food delivery perks
- Many redemption options
- 3% foreign transaction fee
Blue Cash Everyday Card
If you spend a significant amount on groceries and gas every month, then Blue Cash Everyday Card is your best bet. With 0 annual fees and some exciting cashback rewards, this credit card gives you a great opportunity to put some money back in your wallet after shopping at US supermarkets and gas stations. For no annual fee reward cards, Blue Cash Everyday offers quite a great bonus.
- Welcome Bonus: Get a cashback of 20% on all your purchases at Amazon for the first 6 months of your account opening up to $200. Claim your $100 sign-up bonus after spending $1000 on the eligible purchases in the first 6 months.
- APR: The company offers the zero APR intro offer that lasts for the first 15 months from the day you opened the credit account. After the intro APR expiration, a variable interest of 13.99% to 23.99% will be applicable.
- Rewards: Get your 3% cashback bonuses on all the eligible purchases at the US supermarkets up to $6,000 and then 1% on all products. 2% cashback is available on shopping at US gas stations and 1% on other products and services.
- Credit Score: You need at least a good credit score, i.e. 690 or above to qualify for this credit card.
- Excellent reward offers for a zero annual fee card
- A perfect option for those who shop a lot at Amazon
- Zero APR for the first 15 months
- No annual fee
- Exciting welcome bonuses for new members
- 2.7% of the foreign transaction fee is applied to all international transactions
- Limited bonus categories
- Only a few stores accept Blue cash Everyday Card, so you may have to carry another card for shopping.
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card
The zero foreign transactions and annual fees combined with excellent rewards make this card a great option for cost-conscious buyers. You can shop online, at supermarkets and gas stations, and in the international markets without having to pay a single penny extra for the currency conversion or other fees. It must not be the fanciest credit card on the market, but it comes with a decent bonus and simple redemption terms. The quick earnings and flexible redemption methods make Capital One Quicksilver a winner.
- APR: Use your 0% APR for the first 15 months of your account opening offer by using the card for grocery shopping, traveling, dining out, and other basic purchases. After the intro period, a variable APR of 15.49% to 25.49% of APR will be applied to your shopping.
- Welcome Bonus: The company offers a $200 sign-up bonus on spending $500 within the first three months.
- Rewards: Get 1.5% cashback on all your purchases with no limit. Your cashback bonuses do not expire as long as you have an active account. There is no rotating bonus categories or conditions for rewards. For every purchase at any store, you can get a 1.5% cashback.
- Credit Score: You need a good credit score to be eligible for this credit card.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Zero APR intro offer
- Exciting welcome bonus
- Decent rewards and a standard sign-up bonus
- 3% balance transfer fee
- You may have to use it with other bonus-categories credit cards to rack up your reward points
Bank of America Cash Rewards Card
Bank of America Cash Rewards is no-annual-fee credit card offers solid cashback rewards for your daily purchases, but that’s not the only thing that makes it an effective option. The card gives you an opportunity to select from different bonus categories to rack up your reward points quickly.
- Rewards: Get a 3% cashback bonus on your chosen category (from six options); 2% cashback on grocery shopping and clubs, and 1% on other purchases. You get a chance to switch your bonus category every month or keep it the same.
- APR: 0% APR offer on purchases for the first year of your account opening and 13.99% to 23.99% of variable APR thereafter.
- Welcome Bonus: Spend up to $1000 within the first three months of opening your credit card account to become eligible for a $200 bonus.
- Credit Score: Anyone with a good credit score can apply.
- No annual fee
- Exciting bonuses and rewards
- Rotating bonus category
- Zero intro APR offer
- Limited rewards
These were the top 6 credit cards that offer exciting cashback and other bonus offers with no annual fee. Sign up for your favorite card and start saving money on the eligible purchases.
Follow us on Facebook.